$5,000.00 Retention Bonus
* Great Pay ( Based on experience)
* Be home every night and weekend
* Industry-leading benefit package - Eligible 1st of the month after 30 days
* 401(K) + company match
* Paid Vacation accrues day 1
* Yearly boot allowance, uniforms, safety vests and protective eye wear
* An opportunity to work with an empowering workforce and career advancement
The Residential Drivers are responsible for servicing assigned route(s) with the collection and hauling of waste or recycling materials to a disposal site or recycling plant. Residential Drivers are exposed to extreme weather conditions and unpleasant odors and sights. The hours and physical demands may vary by route or area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Operate truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
* Provide waste or recycling removal services to customers on assigned route(s) by emptying trash/recycling receptacles into truck and hauling to disposal site.
* Replace trash/recycling receptacles neatly at the curb or designated area.
* Clean up waste spills and overflows.
* Maintain and update route sheets.
* Conduct pre-trip/post trip inspections and complete logs.
* Maintain and update drivers log sheets.
* Professional interaction with internal and external customers.
* Clean waste from the packer blade and truck body.
* Other duties, as assigned.
* Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must have a valid Class B CDL, at least.
* Must have a valid DOT medical card or obtain prior to hire.
* Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
* Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and safety training.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
* Exposure to extreme weather conditions.
* Exposure to residential and commercial waste.
* Possible exposure to high traffic conditions while outside of the vehicle.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
LRS is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Safety Training
- Regulatory Compliance