URL blocked - click to apply[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Seeking a Tech Support Associate Sr, to evaluate, test, troubleshoot, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, navigation, and missile control systems for aircraft or space vehicles.
- Performs a wide variety of technical efforts including processes such as: testing, troubleshooting, and repair of Analog, Digital and/or video type circuits, Radio Frequency RF , and logic systems.
- Performs testing and repair utilizing approved procedures, manuals, schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, and other related documentation to perform tasks.
- Must troubleshoot electronic circuits to the discreet component-level capacitor, transistor, relay, etc., and effectively identify failure trends.
- Fault-isolate problems and resolve issues between the test environment test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc. and the units under test.
- Observes, analyzes and reports test data.
- Set-up and select appropriate test equipment based on test specifications.
- Identify and configure equivalent test equipment when primary equipment is not available. Interpret test data plots, graphs, tabulated parameters, etc. to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed.
- 4 to 6 Year Experience testing Analog, Digital and RF circuitry.
- Experience using a wide variety electronic RF/Analog, High Voltage, Digital and other electronic test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, and Spectrum Analyzers.
- Must be familiar with various test equipment general purpose and special, program specific test stations, misc. measuring devices.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to perform measurements and troubleshoot electronic equipment
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome technical challenges.
- Experienced in the use of computers and software applications both desktop and technical.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be a US Citizen
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.