Financial Analyst – Job Open – Insurance
The Financial Analyst is responsible for quarterly Statutory, IFRS and Solvency II financial reporting. You will also help to ensure that related data is in compliance.
To be qualified you must have deep knowledge of Statutory, IFRS and Solvency II Financial Reporting
Primary duties will include:
- Producing quarterly Statutory, IFRS and Solvency II financial reports for assigned accounts
- Prepare reports, narratives and PBC’s for management and auditors
- Review and provide analysis as required to validate accrual accuracy
- Consolidate and review asset data for structured market categories to facilitate proper risk monitoring
- Forecast upload and review to support the quarterly reporting cycle.
- Strong Cash Reporting and Analysis experience
- Analyze trending reports, do balance checks
- Calculate and analyze experience refund and loss carry forward amounts
- Prepare monthly/quarterly intercompany cash settlements
- Prepares monthly/quarterly client cash settlements
- Auditing of problematic accounts
- Independently analyze and identify reporting inconsistencies to implement corrections
- Propose procedures to improve processing inefficiencies.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 or more years of Accounting experience
- Preference for IFRS-17 reporting experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Advanced experience with Excel; Intermediate user of Access and Word
- Solid experience with Hyperion Reporting
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to act and operate independently with minimal direction
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively
- Strong preference for life Insurance industry experience
This is a full-time and permanent job opportunity with a top-rated Insurance company offering competitive base salary, bonus and outstanding health and retirement benefits. This position is based in Florida and will require the person to be on site.
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered, then please email your resume to Jason Keck at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst (STAT, IFRS)
Quarterly Finance Reports