To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitehall, MI 49461
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Financial Analyst
Arconic • Whitehall, MI
Posted 8 days ago
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. Arconic Engines, a business unit of Arconic, is a world-class producer of aero engine and industrial gas turbine components, including airfoils, rings, disks and forgings. Arconic Engines excels in vacuum melted superalloys, machining, performance coatings and hot isostatic pressing for high-performance parts that enable the next-generation of quieter, more fuel-efficient aero engines and cleaner power generation. For more information: www.arconic.com. Follow @arconic: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Arconic Engines is seeking a strong Commercial Financial Analyst with high energy and drive. This position will report to the Commercial Controller of our Arconic Engines Business Unit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support to alloy surcharge accrual, billing and collection processes
- Alloy surcharge forecast consolidation and analysis
- Reporting, analysis and maintenance of cash maximization and revenue growth initiatives
- Preparation of weekly Accounts Receivable reports, aging analysis and follow-up, Accounts Receivable disputes follow-up and unadjusted items resolution
- Preparation of monthly collections forecast
- Month-end closing, reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting of Sales & Marketing expenses
- Financial support to Commercial organization concerning revenue, product costing, expenses and profitability analysis
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and modeling as required
- Completion of Arconic's Sarbanes-Oxley self-assessment requirements applicable to the Commercial organization
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly & concisely in both written and oral form
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products