Experis Finance is currently looking for a Benefits Analyst near Aurora, CO. This is a W2 contract position that is expected to last between 6-12 months in length.
- Completes regular audits of benefit systems, data file feeds to carriers, benefit process, and manages any modifications necessary to ensure compliance.
- Screens for compliance with relevant provisions of ERISA, COBRA, ACA, and HIPAA.
- Collaborates with benefits team to provide support to employees across multiple global locations.
- Responds to benefit inquiries to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- Conducts benefits meetings, prepares written responses to requests; provides technical research, plan interpretation and educational support to employees, HR team and management.
- Confirms benefit enrollment system is programmed according to eligibility and plan specifications, Resolves discrepancies and oversees any programming modifications due to plan or legal changes. Facilitates the testing and troubleshooting of data feeds to and from external or internal systems, collaborating with internal technical resources as well as external vendors.
- Prepares reporting required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies, and other regulatory agencies. Stay current on changing regulations and legislation that may affect employee benefits.
- Supports administration of the health and welfare benefit plans, retirement plans, workers compensation and absence management.
- Helps with the annual open enrollment process, including communication strategy; plan setup with vendors; testing prior to go live; planning, coordination, and delivering employee webinars, and meetings; and updating plan documents, contracts and amendments.
- 5-7 years of experience in Benefits.
- Experience with global locations highly sought after.
- Solid experience with HRIS systems
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
**Should you receive an offer, you will be paid through Experis Finance on a W2 basis for the duration of the contract - As an Experis Consultant, you have access to the Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Life Insurance Plans on the first of the month following 30 days after your start date. You are eligible to participate in the 401(k) as soon as it is administratively possible after your start date. All Consultants are eligible for the 401(k) Plan.**
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)