Compensation: $70+/ hour (Senior Manager) or $55 - $70 / hour (Manager)
Location: Fully Remote Opportunities Nationwide (WFH)
Duration: 2-3 months with potential to extend
What you'll need:
- Public accounting experience within the past 5 years (Manager or above)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- CPA / CPA eligible preferred
- A resident of the United States / Authorized to work in the United States
- We currently have a variety of remote tax projects with clients across the US; these clients consist of CPA firms who are looking for project assistance throughout busy seasons as well as special projects
- Join CPA teams remotely to assist with busy season workloads from home
- We will work with you to find the perfect opportunity based upon your availability and experience
We would love to speak with you if you have experience in 1 or more of the following:
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- R&D Tax Credits
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes
Ever had the desire to skip long commutes, avoid uncomfortable office settings and politics, and have the ability to focus on your work from your home office?
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the country in need of your expertise.
These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
Why work with us?
Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their own working hours.
Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Planning