IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Software Developer (IAM)
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Design, integrate, develop, configure, release, maintain, and support enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions & capabilities.
• Execute the technical delivery of complex projects to meet business requirements for both IQVIA internal employees and external clients to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate data assets.
• This role will focus on all aspects of IAM solutions spanning Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Access Management (Authentication, Authorization, MFA, SSO, etc.), and Privileged Access Management (PAM)
• The IQVIA IAM system landscape consists of both custom-built solution(s) leveraging NET & Java-based technologies, SaaS/cloud services, and commercial off the shelf (COTS) products, including SailPoint IIQ, CyberArk PAS, Radiant Logic VDS, Azure AD, PingFederate, & WSO2.
1. Provide software development & database skills in the delivery of sophisticated identity management solutions (both COTS and custom-built) that enable both employees and external clients to access systems and data while maintaining the principle of least privilege, using a combination of coding, scripting, integration, and platform customization – including system upgrades, installation, and performance tuning.
2. Particulate on IAM global software development team & cross functional project teams.
3. Demonstrate exceptional analytical problem-solving skills including the ability to perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and system support.
4. Deliver in accordance with IQVIA software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes, which includes unit testing, code reviews, and formal validation/testing
5. Author technical documentation, including: infrastructure topology, system design, workflows, data flows/mapping, implementation steps, and user/system support.
6. Communicate & collaborate effectively with business stakeholders, technical partners, and the IAM project team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Primary Technical Skills
• Track record of successful technical software delivery (security and/or regulatory experience desired)
• Java development expertise (.NET acceptable, both desirable)
• Strong LDAP and SQL programming expertise
• Expertise in developing integration APIs and web services (RESTful/SOAP)
• Ability to perform directed tasks by Software Delivery Lead, collaborate with project staff, & perform root cause analysis
• High-level of accountability and the ability to execute independently within agreed-upon timelines
Secondary Technical Skills
• Scripting/automation experience using PowerShell, VBScript, python, or bash
• Web application server knowledge (e.g. IIS, WebLogic, or Tomcat)
• Understanding of secure software development practices - AppSec
• Agile development experience
• Understanding of authentication and authorization tools and technologies
• Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience
• Exposure to common IAM solution(s) (e.g. SailPoint IIQ, CyberArk PAS, Radiant Logic VDS, Azure AD, PingFederate, WSO2)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software delivery, design, and development experience
• Security certification (e.g. Security +) is a plus
• Extensive use of the telephone and face-to-face communications, which requires accurate communication skills
• Significant amount of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Travel may be required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Software As A Services
Pluggable Authentication Module (Pam)