Now hiring for a Welder. This is a temp to hire position for a client who offers clients a complete range of services such as concept development, detailed design, prototyping, testing, and low-rate production through high volume.
Benefits and Perks
- Pay is $20.00 to $27.00hr (pay varies by level of expertise)
- This is a temp-to-hire position
- Monday-Thursday, 6 AM-4:30 PM
- Company benefits after you complete the probationary period of 90 days.
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures and fixtures
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Ensure all fabricated components meet and exceed the company’s quality requirements
- Train other fitters and welders in the company.
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Skilled in thinking critically and problem solving
- Great attention to detail and organization skills
Level 1 requirements: have at least 1 year of experience as a welder, the ability to pass certification tests within 2 weeks of starting, a basic understanding of blueprints, and experience TIG and MIG welding both aluminum and steel.
Level 2 requirements: have the above qualifications, but with 3-5 years of experience and the ability to troubleshoot and fix many weld machine issues themselves.
- For all levels, weld and forklift certifications and CAD or other drafting program knowledge is a plus.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please APPLY NOW for consideration!
Speak to a Recruiter Right Now!
Want to fast-track your start date? Click here to connect with a recruiter and get placed on this assignment!
Download Our OpEn App
Now you can skip the recruiting office with our Opportunity Engine App! Download our OpEn app to apply and onboard right through your phone! Apply today and start as soon as tomorrow.
Download now: Apple | Android
About Integrity Staffing
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck