Are you an individual who thrives in a relationship-building atmosphere, enjoys healthy competition, and are a motivated problem-solver? If so, apply today, you're just who we want!
We are seeking a full-time Outside Sales Representative for our growing Central Texas District, specifically focused in North and Central Austin. The Outside Sales Representative is essential to helping identify, introduce, and develop business relationships with current and prospective customers in a quickly growing and fast-paced environment.
We rent the best equipment in Texas. Period.
Being the best means serving our customers with excellence every day. Our team of equipment rental professionals are committed to providing our customers the best equipment and most reliable service in the industry.
Why work at Rental One? We are a URL blocked - click to apply with three generations of high-integrity leadership and unmatched experience. That means we not only provide stability and growth, but also genuine concern for our employees in an environment that you can call, "family".
We believe that good work relies on Dependability, Honesty/Integrity, Safety, Team Work and a Customer Focused attitude. We are proud of our team members and are URL blocked - click to apply who share our Core Values. You will be able to make a personal impact through valued input and innovative customer service in a competitive yet, encouraging environment.
Rental One is proud to offer the following comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive pay PLUS eligibility for annual bonuses for ALL employees
- 100% company-paid employee only medical insurance (dependent options available)
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance, with optional long-term disability
- Company-paid supplemental life insurance, with additional voluntary options
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Optional accident & critical illness insurance
- Prizes for achieving team goals, such as gift cards, team meals, and team events
- Company-wide community impact projects and teambuilding events to stay connected
- Company-provided, high-quality apparel
- Casual dress environment
- Company-paid financial wellness resources
- 401k retirement plan with matching contributions
- Service Awards
- Generous paid vacation and sick days PLUS paid holidays...and so much more!
Hours: M-F, 7am-5pm
Reports to: Sales Manager
For application consideration, please complete a brief survey using the following link: URL blocked - click to apply
- Makes cold calls to solicit business
- Encourages order building to clientele.
- Follows up on sales leads.
- Coordinates equipment reservations with Inside Sales.
- Prepares and maintains up-to-date call reports and sales records.
- Prepares rental forms and contracts, obtains customer signature and other information as required.
- Recommends replacement of equipment.
- Maintains a professional image/appearance.
- Promotes rental concept on sales calls.
- Assists with overflow from counter personnel and any delivery and pickup of equipment.
- Instructs customers on equipment operation.
- Attends sales, store and safety meetings.
- Assists when complaints and emergencies arise by investigating and solving the problem.
- Reviews marketing and promotional materials with the Sales Manager as needed.
- Reports safety violations to supervisor.
- Networks with other industry professionals.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
- Complies with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
- Must live within a reasonable commute of Austin proper/North Austin
- Three to five years sales experience preferred.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess sales and customer relation skills.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Must speak English clearly and write legibly. Ability to speak another language is a plus.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience and offer constructive criticism when necessary.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.