Apex has an opportunity for an Application Support Specialist role in the Newton, MA area. This is a PERMANENT position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Application Support Specialist opportunity; please send a Word resume to Duggan Delano at Email blocked - click to apply
Position Title: Application Support Specialist
Location: Newton, MA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
This position offers an opportunity to make a big impact in the challenging world of healthcare. This team is at the front line for all support for our customers through the nation. Our support team is the working embodiment of our first core value.
What you will be accountable for….
The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem solver who is highly motivated and has strong technical experience and communication skills. The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and exhibit a commitment to delivering customer satisfaction and success.
- Provide timely, helpful responses and basic troubleshooting assistance by phone and e-mail
- Assist non-technical oriented clients with the use of our Web-based software
- Manage multiple technical issues, identify trends and properly document information to promote swift resolution
- Communicate effectively across teams, with specific focus on ensuring escalation notes are detailed and provide steps to reproduce
- Contribute to projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of the customer service team
- What you will need to be successful in this role….
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of technical problem solving experience
- Experience in a help-desk or customer support role assisting external customers with issues
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills with a focus on strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, products, technologies and procedures
- History of maintaining professional attitude and remaining calm while working to resolve difficult customer issues
- General understanding of technology stack for SaaS infrastructure, including basic Internet routing, proxy servers, VPNs, workstations, browsers, as well as the application stack including databases, web servers and application servers is preferred
Need to have worked in an application support role in the past
Excellent customer service skills
Understand data flows between systems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178