To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transitional Care LPN
Maxim Healthcare Services • Columbus, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a respectful, experienced,and motivated nurse to join our Transitional Care Nurse program in our Columbuslocation. The main responsibility of this position will be to help medicallyfragile patients transition from the hospital to life at home. The Transitional Care Nurse will help providerelief for the family so they can get situated and help them adjust with lifeat home.
The Transitional Care Nurse will help provide education,training, and insight on the best practices and procedures for the patient theyare working with. During the two month period, you will have the opportunity totrain a nurse who will then help provide care for the patient. After the 2month period, the nurse will then be assigned a different case where they willthen help transition a new patient from the hospital to home.
• Helping medically fragile patients transfer fromhospital to home care
• Providing relief for family to get situated
• Provide education and training to nurses whowill be relieving their position
• Providing education and insight on best practicesfor child
• Current state license to practice as a LicensedPractical Nurse or a Registered Nurse
• Flexible schedule
• Current CPR certification
• Ventilator, Pediatrics
• Bonus structure for each new patient added tocensus
• Candidate referral bonus
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs