To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
301 N Main St Ste 5000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Developer Remote
Windstream • Hiawatha, IA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This OSS Automation Developer (Engineer II) position in Network Business Intelligence - Engineering Applications (NBI-Apps) will be working in a fun, challenging, fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies to develop automation against Oracle’s Metasolv Solution (MSS). Projects are in support of data quality initiatives that will enable the Engineering arm of Windstream to function more efficiently and effectively. We are looking for an OSS Automation Developer responsible for implementing the programmatic manipulation of Metasolv Solution’s underlying Oracle database based on manual, web-based requests supplied by engineers and automated requests created by custom data quality auditing software. Your primary focus will be development of all Oracle PL/SQL scripting and Python scripting necessary to implement various Metasolv Solution corrections. On top of the mandatory Oracle database development skills, experience with software development in Python is desirable.
- Development of Oracle PL/SQL and Python scripting to automate Oracle Metasolv Solution manipulations.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Manage projects through to completion.
- Manage work through Agile tools/methodology, collaborative repositories, issue tracking platforms, and wikis.
- Strong Oracle SQL experience, DML/DDL (PL-SQL, T-SQL, etc) with a focus on Stored Procedure Package development and organization.
- Proficiency in Python
- Drive to succeed and improve personally to add value to the role, team, and company.
- Self-starter, relentlessly curious, resourceful, collaborative, and inventive.
- Good team player and communicator.
- Highly organized and meticulous.
- Positivity, and the desire to solve problems in elegant and creative ways.
- Experience with Oracle’s Metasolv Solution (MSS)
- Networking understanding.
- Experience and/or familiarity with various functional areas pertaining to telecommunications networks.
o Circuit design
o Traffic engineering
o Network system design
o Equipment planning
o IP/Transport/Access planning/engineering
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing.
- Experience with use of and/or development against some or all of the following platforms.
- MS Visio(or comparable).
- Agile Planning understanding.
- Experience working with large, disparate data sets.
Education & Experience:
College degree in computer science or related field and 3+ years professional level experience in software development.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to