Technical Writer Intermediate (3-6 years)
6 months of contract
- Provide writing/editing support to all HR service teams.
- Revise or create procedures from documentation provided by the service teams.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that procedures accurately reflect current processes established within each department.
- Partner with Knowledge Management Manager, Controls and the Legal Obligations community to ensure documents are accurately aligned as required.
- Maintain online repository, posting new/updated procedures as needed.
- Maintain document properties correctly to ensure accurate reporting.
- Balance conflicting demands to support expected work as well as urgent requests.
- Escalate issues that arise with clients, workload, tools, and processes.
- Manage relationships with a variety of internal clients and partners, providing consulting as needed.
- Complete routine administration, including attending meetings (whether internal or client), fulfilling training requirements, and reporting to management or clients as requested.
- Complete special assignments and projects as needed.
- Provide additional support to Knowledge Management Manager as needed.
Core Responsibilities - Write/update functional procedures, including performing critical gap analysis, workflow planning (reviews and approvals), document management (properties, statuses, publications, decommissions, etc.), and troubleshooting issues for assigned work.
NOTE: This role is 100% remote and contractors can work from any location within the U.S.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 196507 when responding to this ad.
- Document Management Systems
- Gap Analysis
- Problem Solving