To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7555 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30350
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warranty Administrator Nalley Ford Sandy Springs
Asbury Automotive Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking a Warranty Administrator!
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and weekly payResponsibilities and Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of automotive parts and cars
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- 2+ years previous administrative work
- A high school diploma or associates degree with coursework in math and computers
- Ability to provide great customer service and great phone skills
- Facilitate all warranty related issues includes working with vendors and manufacturers to receive replacement vehicle parts
- Responsible for checking, verifying and processing car warranty forms
- Schedule warranty appointments and service
- Educate customers regarding warranty services and ensuring timely vehicle repairs
- Contact customers to ensure satisfaction
- Work with shop foremen, lead technicians and service advisors
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug screen)
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Dedicated health concierge service
- Virtual office visits through Teladoc if you elect medical coverage
- Specialty pharmacy and pain management programs included with elected medical coverage
- Promotional pricing for LASIK and PRK procedures if you elect vision coverage
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2,600 for healthcare expenses and $5,000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- 401 (K) company match plan available for full-time and part-time team members
- Performance bonuses
- Discounts at participating local businesses (gym's)
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) on the day you are hired at no cost to you. This coverage provides you and all members of your household confidential access to unlimited phone consultations, limited private consultations for issues with drug or alcohol abuse, marital and relationship counseling, parenting issues, stress, as well as bereavement counseling, crisis intervention, financial counseling, legal counseling, discounts and referrals.
- On-site training and online digital training programs
- College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Asbury employees
- Continuous new e-Learning opportunities
- Asbury ethics, integrity and diversity training