Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available*
- Responsible for inspection and general upkeep of the lift truck assigned.
- Inspects lift truck and completes the inspection report for daily maintenance and safety purposes.
- Changes battery and cleans lift truck as needed.
- Pulls correct scrap foam material according to the particular product being produced.
- Places the proper material on the conveyor as determined by the production schedule and process flow.
- Maintains adequate amount of materials at the workstation at all times to ensure an even flow through the granulating process.
- Operates granulator equipment and monitors the process to ensure no contaminated material enters the equipment.
- Performs general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Serves as a member of the Plant Emergency Response Team
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior experience operating a lift truck preferred.
- One year of related experience in a production environment.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Must be able to Read & Write English
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Able to work in extreme temperatures.
- Able to sit, stand, reach, bend, climb and twist without restrictions.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with employees in the immediate unit and in related support roles.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating or maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
- Requires a high degree of mental and visual attention to perform all tasks in a safe manner.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Material Handling
- Assembly Lines
- Production Line