Keller Foundations, LLC. is the parent company of leading specialty construction companies across North America. We are part of the leading international ground engineering firm, Keller Group, PLC based in the UK.
We are seeking a Recruiter based in our Atlanta, GA office to partner with internal managers to develop creative staffing strategies that attract quality candidates for non-exempt field and shop positions.
In this newly created position, you will be building relationships with organizations, perform full life-cycle recruiting including: screening candidates, conducting phone or face-to-face interviews, communicating status of interview process to applicants and extending employment offers while interacting with hiring managers regarding the status of all openings. You will establish applicant requirements, build candidate pools, and ensure all pre-employment assessments are completed properly.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5-8 Years progressive experience within the recruiting industry
- Be able to exhibit excellent judgment regarding applicant character
- Have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff within our culturally unique companies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Travel to market areas in other states will be required.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer