Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Under general direction of VP of IT, lead the Enterprise Architecture, new technology implementation, research and evaluation of emerging technologies, strategic technology planning, consulting, software validation and e-business support functions. Designs common infrastructure platform roadmaps and solves various problems by collaborating with staff, analyzing customer requirements and providing necessary support.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides enterprise architecture guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams.
- Documents the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques.
- Ensures technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation and reviews.
- Evaluates the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction and other outcomes.
- Defines the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture.
- Coordinates and conducts governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture.
- Analyzes, designs and implements enterprise wide IT solutions (e.g., applications, platforms, security) that align with the organization’s structure, goals and systems.
- Identifies and uses various criteria (e.g., time, budget, etc.) to determine IT success and ensure alignment with stakeholder needs.
- Follows the enterprise architecture transition plan for moving from baseline business and technology operating environment to the target environment.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
- Requires BS/BA in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience and at least 20 years in IT technology leadership experiences to include supervision of Platform solution development and maintenance, management of technical and functional IT business relationships, and recent management of cloud implementation and maintenance for Enterprise wide solutions, infrastructure and data management at the Enterprise level.
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic architecture documentation (i.e., work product) methodologies at each level of a commonly used framework.
- Able to identify opportunities for improving systems that support business processes.
- Able to provide guidance and support to customers and stakeholders on the use of the enterprise system.
- Able to apply emerging and evolving technologies to current and future business needs at the enterprise, operational and tactical levels.
- Able to identify opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies.
- Ensures rigorous application of information security/assurance policies, principles and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture. Knowledge of key regulatory requirements and guidance relating to enterprise architecture.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Data Management
- E Business