We are looking for CNA/GNA/CMT certified caregiver who has experience working with patients who have dementia, who enjoy cooking, and who is available every weekend and willing to work on a split shift schedule on Saturdays 9am - 1pm and 3pm - 7pm, and one single shift on Sundays 9am - 1pm.
We are a young female-owned company, and we believe in treating our employees with attentiveness, compassion, and respect. We aspire to create an open and honest work environment and our office staff, including our RN, are available and approachable if you have any concerns about your work schedule, clients you are working with, or any other worries. We understand that caregiver stress and burnout are real - you need time to get away from your job duties, to relax and to get additional support - and we do our best to accommodate your needs so that we can keep the right employees for many years to come.
• Competitive pay.
• Shifts matched to your availability.
• Access to office staff and RN for questions and support.
• Training and growth opportunities, including 12 hours of paid annual course work.
• Use of our Care app to track your work schedule, see your caregiving responsibilities for each client, help with family communication, and more.
• Compensation for mileage for all travel on the job with clients and between client visits.
• Personal Protective Equipment provided by us.
• Must be authorized to work in United States.
• Must have current Maryland CNA/GNA/CMT certification, willing to renew an expired certification, or get a Maryland endorsement if your license is out of state.
• Must have current CPR certification.
• Vehicle ownership, valid Driver's license, and vehicle insurance preferred.
• Must pass pre-employment background investigation, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, drug test, as well as provide TB test results showing no active TB disease.
• Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts, and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team, including, but not limited to:
- Training Completion
- Understanding and following protocols in clients' homes
- Understanding and following attendance, timeliness and appearance expectations
- Using technology to successfully follow, measure, and report activities associated with plan of care.
Compensation: $21.00 per hour
Homewatch CareGivers offers the comprehensive home care services and we believe that exceptional training means a more rewarding experience for you and better care for clients. Homewatch CareGivers is a premier provider of in-home care services for people of all ages, including seniors, children, veterans, the chronically ill, and those recovering from medical procedures.
Our care philosophy is based on finding interesting, innovative ways to empower clients and help them feel engaged and respected. We start by making sure our caregivers and office staff are confident and empowered, too. Our Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally-developed training platform designed to give you the tools and resources you need to make the very most of your time with clients and gain the most satisfaction from your job. It includes online accredited courses to help you meet the training requirements you may need to stay current with caregiver certification and licensure . The more prepared you are, the more secure you feel in your daily work.
This is an incredible opportunity to feel great about your job and the impact it has on others. Join our growing team and help bring our unique care philosophy to life!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Homewatch Caregivers Corporate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Quality Management
- Vehicle Insurance