Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Electronics Technician Maint. III
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- To install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair airfield electronic equipment and systems, including air traffic control and surveillance radars, communications transmitters and receivers, cabling systems, and associated systems supporting airfield operations.
- To inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair or program systems equipment and components.
- To review, analyze, develop, prepare or apply engineering, technical, or maintenance specifications, policies, standards and procedures.
- To be able to plan and perform test and evaluations on systems equipment and components.
- Experience Required:
- Minimum of (6) six years’ experience in electronics
- Ability to apply engineering techniques and principles to assist in design and development, modification, installation, test and evaluation, or operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, communications, or other airfield equipment or facilities.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Successful completion of technical school, trade school, or military technical training is highly desired.
- U S Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance, throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. This position requires both laboratory and field work and candidates will often be required to work outdoors on elevated platforms and be capable of frequent stair climbing, with and without equipment. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Installations (Computer Systems)