To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivables Analyst A/R
The Judge Group • Emeryville, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company: Healthcare related
Position: AR Analyst
Location: Emeryville, CA
Duration: Fulltime/permanent position
NOTE: For a quicker response, please apply direct to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and put 'AR Emery' on the subject line. If you have the required experience, i assure you a prompt response and opportunity to meet with our Client.
Our organization is growing in size and complexity. Thus our AR team is growing and we are looking to add another great team member to an already strong team. The function of this position is to add value and improve collections efforts for, its affiliates and subsidiaries. The Accounts Receivable Analyst should be positive and proactive with strong organizational skills. This person will communicate with site leaders and various levels of management to process non-patient revenue billing including hospital stipends. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data and bank deposits.
• Prepare and review invoices for completeness and accuracy including gathering and summarizing supplemental billing information to accommodate customer billing requirements.
• Reviews various billing system reports and follow up with customers or other division staff/management to resolve identified discrepancies. Make corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following standard operating procedures.
• Check incoming ACH and wire payment through Bank portal and apply payment to customer's account on a daily basis including updating spread sheets such as the daily cash log, as needed.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to resolve site billing problems to reduce accounts receivable delinquency in a timely manner and informing leadership on payment status issues and resolutions.
• Work within Accounting and Finance department to post adjustment, accruals, and other designated transaction processing duties.
• Providing monthly receivable reports to the clinical Operational Teams and review as needed.
• Ensure a timely response for department emails and initiate contact with various sites via email or outbound calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving site relations.
• Assisting with other projects as needed including other Accounting Duties as assigned.