To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bryan, TX
- United Recovery, L.P.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Care Associate
Alltran • Bryan, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Alltran is seeking individuals, who are able to provide a world-class experience taking pride as a Bilingual Customer Care Associate.
We take pride in our culture and accountability in our core values. We look for individuals who have the ability to collaborate when necessary, remain focused on their responsibilities, value their human side, and remain honorable at all times. In this role, each individual will be able to enhance their skills, diversify their experience and grow with us as we continuously expand our brand.
Alltran Core Values:
Collaborative : you take pride in knowing each consumer has an excellent experience as you assist them in creating solutions
Human : you treat others the way you want to be treated and desire to be known as a helpful resource
Honorable : you always do the right thing for consumers
Focused : you never loose site of your goals, therefore you consistently encourage yourself
If you believe strongly in OUR core values, have a good work ethic, savvy with technology, compliant to structure and looking for a phenomenal opportunity…WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Skills / Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- MUST have a solid recent work history.
- Must possess strong negotiation, problem solving, and probing skills that are utilized in a professional manner.
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills.
- Self Motivated and dependable.
- Good telephone communication techniques and ability to be on the telephone for long periods of time.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
- Proficient PC and typing skills
- Must be able to comply with all state, federal and company rules and policies.
- Determined to have an optimistic resolution
Why should you consider Alltran?
Alltran is a diversified Contact Services and Accounts Receivable Management company with over 40 years of rich history.
Our client list is as impressive as our staff and we offer a wide variety of benefits, along with a competitive salary along with paid training!
Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Please visit our company website at www.Alltran.com to explore other available positions in any of our offices nationwide.