Looking to hire a B2B Collector in Duluth, Georgia! This position involves daily communication with internal and external business partners at all levels of the organizations.
- B2B commercial collections
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Recommend adjustments and write offs
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Plan collection strategy for customer accounts
- Daily verbal and written communication and follow-up for collection of payment with small to large customer accounts, documenting conversations in our system in detail
- Ensure timely follow up to all delinquent accounts, by utilizing all collection and credit tools available
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High School diploma or GED required
• 5+ years of previous collections experience (B2B collections preferred)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel