•Top Secret, DOE Q and NRC U CLEARANCE
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
• Checks issued equipment for serviceability and functionality.
• Inventories Post Equipment.
• Tests Post monitoring equipment to ensure it is functioning properly.
• Apply basic tactics (to include use of intermediate force weapons) necessary to engage and neutralize armed adversaries and determine probable capabilities and motivations of potential adversaries;
• Read placards and street signs while driving or to see and respond to imminently hazardous situations in both daylight and reduced light conditions;
• Be capable of operating vehicles;
• Staff security posts which normally require movement on foot or vehicle in response to alarms and any breach of security; and to support site protection strategies;
• Provide interdiction, interruption, neutralization, and support the recapture, pursuit and/or recovery of a NFS asset/site/facility/location;
• Make rapid transitions from rest to near maximal exertion without warm-up; and
• Otherwise act as needed to protect site, personnel, classified information, and SNM to apprehend suspects, and to participate in the armed defense of the site against a violent assault by adversaries.
• GED or High School Diploma
• Must be at least 21 years old and meet standards of the Gun Control Act of 1968.
• Must have United States Citizenship (if naturalized, then must provide original certificate for inspection and copying)
• Must pass medical exam.
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work any shift.
• Must be capable of investigating and writing police reports.
• Must be able to patrol and get in and out of vehicles while doing the same.
• Prior experience with: i. Safe firearms handling, nomenclature, Handgun and Rifle
ii. Security alarm systems
iii. Traffic control
iv. Safety, health and security regulations
v. Personal safety equipment use and maintenance
vi. Limited Arrest Authority
• Must possess a valid US Driver's License and be able to obtain a Tennessee Driver's License.
• Must meet physical requirements to participate in physical fitness training and testing and, mental alertness and reliable judgment, acuity of senses and ability of expression sufficient to allow accurate communication by written, spoken, audible, visible, or other signals, and motor power, range of motion, neuro-muscular coordination and dexterity
• Must speak and write in a grammatically correct, professional, effective manner
• Must be able to apply independent judgment and make decisions in emergency and crisis situations
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Work is performed in and outdoors in various conditions, including inclement weather. There is a possibility of being place in life-threatening and adverse situations while protecting and ensuring the safety of the public and national security. The position requires shift work and overtime work will be required or directed. Physical demands of this position may vary from situation to situation, depending on the daily events. Primarily physical demands are minimal with ability to utilize upper extremities on a daily basis. Physical work demands are considered medium work with lifting requirements up to 50 pounds. Work environment may be dangerous and highly stressful.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Requires intermittent, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled