If you are looking for a Sales position Staffmark wants to talk to YOU! Staffmark is looking for a Sales Representative in Romeoville, IL for several opportunities working with our client who is a Distribution company.
1st shift 9am – 6:00pm
Monday – Friday
Temp to hire
pay : $14 per hour + commission after 480 hours!
Responsibilities of the Sales Rep. include:
- Generate new business for the organization's products/services by making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations
- Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Develops and maintains courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations
- Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost savings measures
Qualifications for the Sales position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- A minimum of one year of experience in the kitchen and bath cabinet industry preferred
- Experience or background in interior design, marketing, or sales is a plus
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us
and ask for Lacey
• Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Go to Staffmark.com and apply now!
to set up and ask for Lacey
Text “Work” to
for more info
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Complex Problem Solving
Training And Development