To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Midwest Roofing Supply • Lincoln, NE
Posted 11 days ago
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Utilize your strength and reach new heights as a Rooftop Loader for us. We are a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products and we are seeking a full time Rooftop Loader to work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business in this role and grow with us as a driver, warehouse, operations or salesperson.
Rooftop Loader will support the Driver at the Branch, by loading the truck and riding with the Driver to the job site to unload the building materials safely and efficiently. The roofing materials will be unloaded onto the roof of the building with attention paid to the Roofing Contractors’ needs and the homeowners’ property. There is opportunity to learn about our industry, new equipment, and our business operations.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical & dental benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays annually, your birthday off, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Home closing costs reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 (details given to employees)
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Safety program with bonuses for our Drivers
We pay weekly!
EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES:
- Experience and interest working in a physically-demanding, labor-intensive position lifting up to 100 lbs. properly, repeatedly and on a daily basis
- Will be working on roofs and must not have a fear of heights
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members
- High School degree or GED
- Be reliable, safe and a team player
- Prior roofing industry experience a plus
- Work Monday through Friday and opportunity for overtime during the busy season
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Pass both a background check and pre-employment drug test