To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1440 Interstate Drive
1440 INTERSTATE DRIVE ,COOKEVILLE,TN 38501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clayton Homes • 1440 INTERSTATE DRIVE ,COOKEVILLE,TN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
=''>Position Description: ServiceCoordinator
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway companyand one of the nation’s leading housing provider, is a verticallyintegrated housing company that builds, sells, finances and insures affordablehousing.
The ServiceCoordinator is a vital member of the overall company. The ServiceCoordinator reports to the Home Center General Manager. The purpose of thisposition is to assist our retail team in providing timely completionof service request whileprovidingworld class experience. To accomplish this, the ServiceCoordinator is primarily responsible for all stages of service out in the field,including but not limited to part ordering & receiving, Welcome HomeOrientation, and coordinating the service schedule.
- Order all service parts
- Scheduling all service work with clientand service techs
- Following up with Service techs as wellas customers for service calls
- Scheduling Welcome Home Orientationwith customers
- Managing the Home Centers Net PromoterScore (NPS – Customer Service)
- Follow-up with customers utilizingvarious contact methods
- Actively partner with manager on allexceptions and questions
- Protect company assets and ensure thehome center is audit compliant
- Participate in service meetings andother company events
- Participate as needed during marketingpromotions and events
- Contribute to a positive teamenvironment
- Assist other Sales Professionals asneeded
- Assist in processing customer files toensue home center is audit compliant
- Perform other duties as assigned ordelegated by manager;
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Construction materials
- Strong customer relations skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to ateam environment
- Reliable and dependable attributes
- Strong organizational and timemanagement skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to learn and operate companysoftware
- Intermediate phone skills
- Ability to learn a generalunderstanding of the retail environment
- Professional demeanor and appearance;
- Ability to lift and move parts,organization of the warehouse
- Ability to pass criminal backgroundcheck as well as post-offer drug screen;
You will find much more information aboutClayton Homes by visiting our website at:
1440 INTERSTATE DRIVE
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee, 38501
Job Category: Office and