To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Leesburg, VA 20175
- Stacey Sylvetsky
- Phone: 6174283682
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager- Government Projects- $5-$10M- Leesburg, VA
Michael Page • Leesburg, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This $100M general contractor is seeking a Senior Project Manager who has experience on a variety of complex, government projects. Most projects will range between $5M-$10M and will include both civil and building construction components. Position will be based out of the main office in Leesburg, VA.
This mid-sized design-build general contractor specializes in unique, complex renovation and rehabilitation projects across the area. They are known for having repeat clients, specifically in the government space, and have an excellent reputation in the DC area. They have multiple offices around the area including Southern MD and Northern VA, but this specific role will be based out of their HQ in Leesburg, VA.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Develop and maintain project-specific risk management plan
- Formulate scopes of work
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting, constructability reviews and project buy-out
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
- Other conventional PM duties
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years experience in a Project Management capacity at another General Contractor
- Experience on government projects between $5M-$10M
- Excellent at dealing with high-end clients
- Broad knowledge of trades, practices and management
- Computer literacy skills. Knowledge of Prolog, Timberline and Primavera a plus
High-energy company culture with people who are passionate about the task at hand. Position offers a highly competitive base salary, bonuses, and industry-leading benefits. Interested in hearing more? Submit your resume now.