To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77381
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Azure .Net Developer
Modis • Spring, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Modis is searching for an Azure .NET Developer for a long term contract in Houston, Tx!
We are looking for candidates with an interest for learning Azure and Cloud technologies and a desire to continually improve their skill set. As the Azure .Net Developer you will be helping to create cloud native applications that are robust and user friendly for some of the top engineers.
Ideally, were looking for candidates with:
• 3+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components.
• 3+ years of experience working on an Agile team and following Agile processes like SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Deep understanding and experience developing REST services with .NET
• Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
• Experience with Azure AD and multi-tenant applications.
• Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
• Experience of PowerShell coding and execution
• General networking/network security understandings such as Address Space, CIDR notation, subnet, protocol, routing, NSG, VPN, etc.
• Data privacy and encryption
• Implemented solutions leveraging Azure storage solutions such as Blob, Tables, and Queues
• Good knowledge in SQL Server development including T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
• Proficient in Test Driven development (TDD) using tools such as Microsoft Unit Test.
• Good knowledge of fundamental frameworks including Unity, Entity, etc.
• Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns
If interested, apply today! We are excited to see your resume!