To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cocoa, FL
- Aspire Health Partners
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Therapist- Brevard OP (Cocoa Office)
Aspire Health Partners • Cocoa, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**This is a Contract-Fee for Service Position**
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for conducting and documenting group and individual therapy sessions in an adult outpatient setting. The therapist is responsible for coordinating assessments and facilitating discharge planning for clients. Maintain detailed documentation on client progress, which meets all outside standards (JCAHO, Medicaid, etc.). Provide counsel and support to caseload of assigned clients.
REQUIRED ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Facilitate group and individual therapy.
Provide counseling and support to caseload of assigned clients. Monitor client progress as needed.
Meet productivity requirements for the department monthly through service provision and accurately billing for services provided. Face to face client contact must be maintained at 75% of time at job each month.
Show competency in the ability to do assessments, treatment planning, and other required paperwork (i.e., State Outcome forms, Psychosocial assessments, Treatment plan reviews, etc.).
Develop individual plans, perform assessments and assume responsibility for record maintenance which includes the completion of daily progress notes.
Responsible to learn various agency and departmental computer programs and at times work at terminal for a significant amount of time. Programs include Microsoft Works, Excel, Internet Explorer, CMHC, and E-CET.
Provide supportive counseling and crisis intervention as needed.
Enhance job performance through required agency training, continuing education, and participation in agency meetings.
Maintain daily documentation.
Assume responsibility to schedule, review and sign clinical documentation required to maintain charts, including, but not limited to, treatment plans, and clinical impressions.
Assess and Baker Act/52 as necessary for client population where clinically indicated.
Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Two to four years of directly related work experience required.
Florida Licensure under 491 F.S., (i.e., Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Master's degree in appropriate discipline required.
- Show competency in ability to do assessments, treatment planning, and other required documentation.
- Ability to understand DAPE notation and apply to daily documentation.
- Must have knowledge of DSM-IV diagnosis and coding information.
- Responsible to learn various agency and departmental computer programs. Programs include Microsoft Works, Excel, Internet Explorer, CMHC and E-Cet.
- Provide supportive counseling and crisis intervention as needed. Ability to follow agency procedures on Incident Reporting, Safety and Infection Control.
- Organizational, writing and communication skills are required of this position.
- Essential functions must be performed satisfactorily.
PALM BAY AND COCOA WORK SITES