Our client in Radford, Virginia is looking to bring on a Service Level Project Manager that will work to support their internal customers and serve as a liaison between them and the technical teams in the datacenter. They will work to gather the requirements and build out clear plans for the technical staff to implement.
1. This individual will need to have a solid background Microsoft standard product knowledge with the following:
- Word, Excel, MS Project, PPT, Outlook, Note, etc.
2. This individual must have a minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience in IT environment.
3. This individual must have great customer skills, some technical background, and overall 5-10 years of total experience
**Must be eligible for DOD Secret Clearance**
Day to Day
* Works closely with technical teams to deliver customer requirements.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Service Level Manager or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
* Negotiates and prepares Service Level Agreements.
* Prepares cost estimates.
* Coordinates customer meetings and records meeting minutes.
* Creates and monitors project plans for various customer requirements.
* Provides interface between internal customers and technical teams to manage projects to schedule.
* Uses BMC Remedy system to enter and monitor customer requirements.
* Participates in customer meetings and clearly communicates project status and issues to customers.
Service Level Agreement