To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brentwood, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stars Member Navigator Aide - Tennessee Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Brentwood, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance Healthcare system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed. Join with us and start doing your life’s best work.
As a Stars Member Navigator Aide, you will act in a liaison role with Dual Special Needs members to Telephonically outreach to them to schedule appointments for them with our Member Navigators.
- Outreach Telephonically to members
- Create a positive experience and relationship with the member
- Outreach to members to confirm they are interested in a visit from one of our local Member Navigators in their area.
- Schedule an appointment with the members for the Member Navigator in their area to visit the members at an arranged date and time. Confirm address for the member and any relevant information that may be needed by the Member Navigator prior to visiting member on the scheduled date and time.
- Perform to or above the Stars Member Navigator program performance goals for member outreach and scheduling appointments for Member Navigators.
- Document member appointments accurately, completely, and communicate to relevant Member Navigators in a timely manner as detailed in the policy and procedure manual for the Member Navigator program in ICUE and other relevant documentation information systems as directed by auditor / trainer or supervisor
- Correct documentation errors as noted in audit results as directed by auditor/trainer or supervisor
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Must reside in Tennessee
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in healthcare-relevant area of study Experience working in Managed Care
- Telephonic outbound patient / member outreach experience
- Knowledge of Medicaid & Medicare populations in your local area
- Experience working in Managed Care
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.