To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
16150 108th Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60467
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GCA Services Group, Inc. • Orland Park, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The General Maintenance Technician is expected to perform a wide variety of duties to maintain, repair and install equipment and physical structures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1.Completes corrective and preventive work orders as assigned.
2. Performs minor electrical repairs, installations and maintenance. Tasks to include (but not limited to) replacement of wall switches, outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, ballasts, transformers, sockets and fuses.
3. Performs minor plumbing maintenance, repair, and installation. Tasks to include repairing of leaks in water supplies, drains, faucets and laboratory fixtures. Clears obstructions from drain lines.
4. Performs minor HVAC maintenance and repairs. Tasks to include filter replacement, belt changes and greasing of bearings.
5. Performs minor carpentry repairs. Tasks to include repairs to masonry, woodwork, walls and furnishings, patches or replaces plaster/plaster board, paints walls and ceilings and trim, cuts and lays flooring (linoleum, tile, carpet, etc...).
6. Performs periodic standard inspections and preventative maintenance on tools and equipment.
7. Ability to operate motor vehicles and poor tools safely and effectively
8. Ability to understand specifications, blueprints, manuals and schematic drawings for installation, maintenance and repair of structures and equipment is preferred.
9. Supports Special Events when necessary by moving tables, chairs, bleachers and similar activities.
10. Provide excellent customer service.
11. Responds to emergency situations during and after hours.
12. Other similar responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Apply Online or In-Person
Willow Grove Maintenance D230
16150 S 108th Ave
Orland Park, IL 60467