URL blocked - click to apply
By working for our client, you will be exposed to the 8th largest bank in the United States. It operates primarily across the East Coast, in fifteen U.S. states and work in a fast-paced environment while being an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8am - 430pm (30 minute mealtime break)
- Pay rate is up to $19.00 per hour
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Performs complex or non-routine administrative tasks exercising judgment and discretion in the performance of duties usually in support of a single unit or team within Loan Operations.
- Tasks are performed independently with limited supervision and review.
- Tasks may include filing, research, processing incoming mail and Customer service and contact.
- Provides information and procedural knowledge for less experienced staff.
- Performs preliminary research on suspicious items and reports findings to appropriate resource to help prevent fraudulent activities.
- Makes entries in general ledger related to paperwork and information processed.
- May approve and review general ledger entries and/or invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides input and assistance to management in developing and maintaining budget as requested.
- Identifies, audits, and investigates departmental discrepancies.
- May review work and provide information and procedural knowledge to less experienced staff.
- Provides the day-today leadership of a unit or team within Loan Operations including input to performance management, coaching, and guidance to team members.
- Responds to more complex inquiries and issues from Customers and internal units.
- Researches information to provide responses and resolution.
- Follows up with branches and other units to resolve discrepancies and Customer Issues.
Requires a completed High school education, Post-secondary is preferred and 3-5 years of related experience. Must have basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry. Experience in mortgage closing is a plus. Must have strong MS office skills and be computer savvy. Previous banking or loan experience preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please email a word copy of your resume to (URL blocked - click to apply )
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply