Certified Nursing Assistant
Hickory Creek at New Castle
Now offering Competitive Wages and Shift Differential
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Certified Nursing Assistant you will have an opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. One of the best in the industry!
- Competitive Salary with premium shift differentials
- Medical Insurance. Up to 80% of the premium is paid by Hickory Creek Healthcare Foundation
Also options to include spouse and family members
- Pharmacy Program
- Dental Insurance/Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan-403B with a COMPANY MATCH OF 33%
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 2 Personal Days a year
- Accrue Vacation time upon hire
- Holiday Pay
- Accrue Sick Time upon hire
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, oral hygiene, nail care, positioning and transferring in and out of bed, chair, lifts, wheelchairs, etc.
- Answer residents call lights promptly
- Prepare residents for meals and assist with feeding as needed
- Observe and report any changes in resident condition
- Daily documentation using PCC (electronic charting)
- Understand and practice infection control procedures, including universal precautions
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with healthcare needs.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment system
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the community we serve
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated individual who has a special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with nursing home residents and the elderly. You will need the following:
- Qualified candidates will possess a High School Diploma or (GED)
- Must have a current, unencumbered, Indiana Certified Nursing Assistant license and all the necessary documentation
- Prior Long-Term care experience preferred
- Strong Clinical Skills
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign