You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
FT & PT Caregiver / HHA / CNA (Home Care)
Join one of the fastest-growing personal home care companies in the nation and build a career in care. We invest in our team and recognize that caregiving is more than a job. We work with our team to create a path, allowing you to reach your full potential caring for others in their home. Our company exists to serve others and that includes our care team.
Whether you’re looking for a full-time role or just to pick up some extra hours, we invite you to apply for an opportunity to interview and meet our team.
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required.
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Start Working Today. Immediate opportunities available after orientation.
- Job training: We coach our caregivers towards success and continuously invest to grow your skills
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you.
- Paid time off
- Work close to home
- Paid mileage programs
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discount Programs: Available to all team members
- Make new friends: Our caregivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Addus caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As an Addus Caregiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3961190316
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.