Top drivers earn up to $88,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,160-$1,420 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Western 11 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Work-life balance – Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and friends.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)