Primary objectives include the development, implementation, communication, monitoring and maintenance of information security policies and procedures which promote a secure and uninterrupted operation of all data processing systems.
- Promotes awareness of Information Security policies, standards and procedures to users through daily interactions.
- Works with other staff to assess security access control compliance.
- Perform security control assessments and provide evaluation reports with documented findings
- Work with upper management to assist in development of remediation plans
- Monitor controls on a daily basis and escalate issues or risks as appropriate
- Assists in the assessment of development, testing and implementation plan of Information Technology controls.
- Assist in Documentation development
- Collects, analyzes and reports performance metrics with reporting tools.
- Communicates security incidents expeditiously, both internally and externally, according to guidelines.
- Candidate must have great organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related HealthCare field with minimum one (1) year experience in risk management, compliance, audit or information security. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Experience with the following:
- Audit/compliance activities
- Development and Implementing process documentation
- SOX/HIPAA regulatory knowledge
- Access Management control understanding
- Project Management experience
- Microsoft tools (excel, word etc.)
- 2 years audit experience
- CISA or comparable certification
Installations (Computer Systems)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB16820_35658
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
By using best practices and optimal employee recruiting strategies, Kavaliro provides employers with employment solutions by providing the most qualified and professional employees, who can staff both project and permanent positions in order to ensure the ongoing success of all types of businesses. We use a streamlined-yet-thorough approach to staffing that saves our clients administrative time, resources and money.
View the full profile
Speed and the acute ability to match skills to needs are critical attributes in the staffing industry, and at the Kavaliro agency, we use the most effective tools at our disposal to meet your specific staffing needs. Cutting-edge technology, savvy staffing strategies and a national reach to potential employees are all utilized to ensure our clients get exactly what they ask for. At our company, anything less would be unacceptable.