To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Class B Driver
Centerline - Driver Jobs • Windsor, CT
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
When joining the Centerline team you receive:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – we work with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $20.00
- Overtime available with pay rates starting at $30.00
- Eligibility for health benefits from Day 1 of employment, including medical, dental, and vision.
Do you have your Class B CDL? Are you seeking local routes that fit your schedule? Centerline is looking for a CDL Class B driver dedicated to operating with safety and integrity.
For this full-time opportunity as a Class B driver with Centerline, you will complete local deliveries with efficiency and reliability in the Windsor area. This opening is for a Monday through Friday shift. You will be responsible for completing all deliveries while providing exceptional customer service.
We work with many of the country's top Fortune 1000 companies. We are dedicated to acting as your career coach, and we are committed to matching your endorsements and skills to the routes, equipment, and shifts that are right for you allowing you to stay behind the wheel in driving jobs which allow you to excel.
In this role, you'll be expected to:
- Safely operate a 26' Box Truck
- Haul pool chemicals, construction materials, and pool kits
- Unloading with a pallet jack
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Questions? Call (860) 751-6509 for more information.
- 1 year of Class B driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement plus experience required
- A deep understanding of the local area is appreciated
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years