* This is a On Demand position
This is an On Demand position to deliver injection training and educational support to identified patients enrolled in the program as outlined in the program guide. To meet all relevant standards as set by the client and Ashfield Client Account Manager.
- Provide educational support to enrolled patients on the injection technique of approved Disease Modifying Therapies and provide education surrounding client-offered support services.
- Provide approved disease state and prescribed therapy support to enrolled patients as agreed by the client and Ashfield Client Account Manager.
- Use only Ashfield/Client approved materials at all times. Materials may not be changed or copied.
- Attend and complete all required Ashfield training courses and competency assessments to an appropriate standard and within a specified time frame
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner.
These can include but are not limited to...
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws and requested by client/Ashfield Client Account Manager.
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities, and developments and to exchange knowledge and best practices within the team.
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions.
- Comply with all Ashfield policies and procedures, along with all client policy and procedures.
- Be contactable during working hours to answer queries and perform duties
- Possess a full, valid United States driver's license at all times and notify Ashfield immediately of any offenses or accumulation of penalty points.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Job Holder Specifications:
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current state license.
- Associate/Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work-related experience.
- 2 years' experience working as a clinical educator/injection trainer (preferred).
- Clinical educator experience within the pharmaceutical industry advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent professional communication and presentation skills required.
- Self-starter with high personal motivation.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and/or have previous territory management experience.
- Willingness to travel as needed within designated territory, attend regional/national meetings, and assist with coverage needs where able.
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: URL blocked - click to apply
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Registered Nurse Certified