To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, OH 45005
- Komal Dave
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Lab Supervisor
Kelly Scientific Resources • Middletown, OH
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Molecular Lab Supervisor – Middletown, OH
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Molecular Lab Supervisor for one of our top clients in Middletown, OH. This is a direct hire opportunity.
As a Molecular Lab Supervisor, you will be responsible for following all procedures and protocols pertaining to sample processing, pre analytical, analytical and post analytical testing and Laboratory Information Management System. You will supervise employees, participate in Employee Performance Reviews and disciplinary procedures. You will maintain specimen testing integrity and efficient turn-around-time to ensure client/patient satisfaction.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Learn and apply laboratory specific techniques to solve technical problems.
- Maintain and calibrate technical equipment
- Update/maintain existing CLIA documentation
- Ensure laboratory operations are within established protocols and guidelines
- BS or MS in Biological Science or related discipline.
- CLS Certification is highly desired.
- ASCP certification is highly desired.
- 4+ years of experience in Laboratory setting (2+ years with MS)
- DNA/RNA extraction experience, PCR experience, molecular biology techniques
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance experience is a plus
- Luminex, FlexMap, Affymetrix Microaaray experience is a plus
- Willingness to provide support for basic administrative tasks
Please apply directly or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration. If you are not looking but know of someone who is looking, feel free to forward this job description.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.