A client of ours in downtown Indianapolis is currently seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Analyst for their growing organization. The Digital Marketing Analyst will help implement, use, and educate the business on their data management platform to improve the business and increase efficiency regarding digital marketing strategies. The Digital Marketing Analyst will also support the business with establishing KPI's and reporting to better use their customer's data for marketing purposes. The Digital Marketing Analyst is a full time, direct hire opportunity and will work Monday-Friday onsite in the downtown location.
- Own the strategic implementation of a data management platform for digital advertising
- Build data and media strategies by establishing KPI's, reporting strategy, and methodology
- Maintains documentation on the data platform and educates the business on how to use the data management platform
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience managing a data platform management tool (DMP)
- 2+ years of experience in digital media and online marketing using Google AdWords, Adobe Advertising Cloud, Facebook, Twitter, ect.
- Experience in optimization of digital media campaigns
- Ability to work with and train others on the use of a data platform
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly
-Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
For more information please contact 317.687.3275 or send resumes direct to Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.