We have opportunities for full time or part time Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team. Team-oriented work environment; we offer competitive wages, benefits and opportunities for training and advancement.
Skilled nursing experience a plus but not required. New graduates with license are welcome to apply. We will train!
As a skilled nursing staff RN, you coordinate timely and accurate patient assessments, interventions and evaluations with supporting documentation in the patient’s record to assure that desired resident outcomes and standards of patient care are met. Coordinate and schedule follow-up assessments/interventions for the patient. As a staff nurse you will assure the attending physician is updated on the condition and needs of patients. Assure that patient care plans reflect current goals of care and interventions. Use a holistic, individualized approach in caring for residents who come to our communities. A staff nurse provides outstanding customized care as residents are not the same nor should they be treated the same. As a staff nurse you will be empowered to lead as the liaison between residents, families, doctors and other members of the healthcare team.
URL blocked - click to apply
- Current and unencumbered RN License
- Ability to assess patient conditions to administer effective care using standard nurse practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills, Experience with Point Click Care preferred
- Experience in skilled nursing, transitional care and rehab preferred but not required. New grads welcome.