Signature HealthCARE is seeking a Regional Vice President to support our Sunbelt region in Florida. The ideal candidate would have previous Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing Operations experience in the state of Florida and be based out of the Tampa Bay / Sarasota, FL area.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Regional VP of Operations, you will be responsible for
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in long-term-care management.
- Minimum of two (2) years management/supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through others
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a one (1) to two (2) year time span.
For more information about this opportunity, please apply online or contact Shawnee Irmen, Vice President of Talent Acquisition directly to explore further at Email blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.