Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is looking to identify Customer Care Representative for a leading insurance provider in the Louisville, KY, (located off Eastpoint Parkway). Membership Representatives will be responsible for enrollment, billing activities and maintaining assigned accounts.
See position details below:
Training: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. For an 8 hour shift
Anticipated Start Date: 10/21/2019 to 2/01/2020
- Responds to incoming calls and may initiate outgoing calls, providing customer service to plan members, providers and employer groups by answering benefit questions, resolving issues and educating callers.
- Verifies enrollment status, makes changes to records, researches and resolves enrollment system rejections; addresses a variety of enrollment questions or concerns received by phone or mail.
- Responsible for all billing and delinquency processes for assigned groups.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of the membership and billing function.
- Responds to inquiries concerning enrollment processes.
- Maintains enrollment database.
- Orders Identification Cards.
- Determines eligibility and applies contract language for each case assigned.
- Performs error output resolution for electronic eligibility and processes error discrepancy list.
- Bills, collects premiums and reconciles payments.
- Maintains and reconciles premium bill, self-bill and individual billed accounts.
- Notifies clients of premium discrepancies through payment adjustment notices and detailed audits.
- Fully proficient in all key areas; performs most complex work.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant membership experience which includes at least 2 years of membership experience with the company; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration. The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register