To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterbury, VT 05676
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Project Specialist IV
Keurig Dr Pepper • Waterbury, VT
Posted 10 days ago
Logistics Project Specialist IV
The Logistics Project Specialist IV is responsible for data collection, metrics/KPI analysis, continuous process improvement, cost reduction initiatives, and project management in support of our 3PL Distribution Centers. This position is responsible for working directly with 3PL leadership to drive improvements in distribution center operational efficiency/cost and effectively reporting results to business stakeholders through verbal, written, and formal presentation modes.
At Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) the consumer is at the heart of everything we do. Join the team at KDP and make a difference to consumers with one of America’s leading producers and distributors of hot and cold beverages helping to satisfy every consumer’s beverage need, anytime and anywhere.
What you will do:
- Create, develop, maintain, and analyze 3PL key performance metrics and make data-driven operational recommendations based on these analyses to meet and exceed Keurig Dr Pepper’s service and financial targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all distribution customer compliance and Voice of Customer issues are corrected – to significantly reduce customer compliance fines and increase customer satisfaction.
- Use Lean manufacturing principles and continuous process improvement (CPI) to achieve best in class distribution performance and service to our customers. Drive 3PL partners to formalize root cause corrective action (RCCA) activities.
- Network responsibility for ensuring DHL B2C distribution processes for Keurig.com, Amazon Marketplace, Amazon Prime, and Drinkworks direct to consumer fulfillment meets same day performance metrics.
- Build and maintain partnerships with Keurig Dr Pepper’s 3PL partners through timely data-driven feedback to improve cost and service performance.
- Responsible for project management and oversight of initiatives to generate cost savings as well as capability, quality, and service improvements at the distribution centers.
- Support complex day to day logistics operational activities for the Keurig Dr Pepper 3PL network to include supporting the operational sites as an SAP SME with the following transactions:
- Outbound order support
- Keurig, 3PL, and Ryder coordination
- Planning/Order management requests
- Inventory control
- As necessary, support onsite Inventory Control process testing/audits as part of SOX compliance and network Inventory Control CPI
- Travel required: ~35 to 40%.
Characteristics for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Operations Engineering preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt preferred.
Ability to develop presentations and present information professionally.
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines.
Must have very strong customer service skills.
- 7 years related industry experience in supply chain, distribution, or logistics operations
- Strong process focus with deep experience in Lean manufacturing methods (structured problem solving, value stream mapping, continuous process improvement, A3 usage)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Proficient with SAP, Manhattan, JDEdwards, or other warehouse management system
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.