Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We're looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
The Front Desk Supervisor will assist the General Manager in leading a Front Desk team that creates a warm, inviting and memorable experience for our owners and guest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assist in hiring, training, development, evaluation, and supervising of Front Desk Staff
- Provides support in handling complex situations
- Folio research, posting, discrepancies and any related cash handling issues
- Confer with other departments to coordinate and follow upon all guest information
- Minimum of one year of leadership experience in the Hospitality industry or related industry
- Associate's Degree in hospitality or Business Management is a plus.
- Must have a high degree of judgment
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Require to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to Multi-Task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Frequent computer use
- Frequent phone use
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 4163/2701
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resorts begins 30 years before its actual founding, in the early 1950s. The working-class family man Kemmons Wilson was traveling with his wife and five young children on vacation. Anticipating a week of relaxation on the road, they instead found cramped hotel rooms, no air conditioning, few basic amenities and poor service. What's more, he was charged an extra fee for each of his children. This was repeated at each stop he made.
View the full profile
A self-made entrepreneur since his youngest days, Kemmons decided to do something about it. So in 1952, on the outskirts of Memphis, Tennessee, he opened his first Holiday Inn® hotel. Guests enjoyed clean rooms and unheard-of perks such as air conditioning, free parking and ice, swimming pools, restaurants, rates by the room and warm, genuine service.