Are you seeking an organization that provides phenomenal growth opportunity for those few who embody an entrepreneur spirit? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We have an amazing career opportunity within our luxury portfolio, Related Rentals, as an Assistant General Manager at our luxury property located in the Navy Yard neighborhood of One Back Bay.
The Assistant General Manager is more specifically responsible for assisting the General Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations, monitoring and leading the sales process, assist in the training, motivation and development of the concierges, maintenance, and office teams. You will be the key contact person for all resident requests providing unparalleled customer service at all times. You will also be involved in the financial aspects of the operations and capital projects. The expectation is that, over time, under the tutelage of a General Manager, theAGMM will be prepared for and eligible to be considered for a GM position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and grow with us in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, energetic, hard-working, highly motivated and committed to providing superior resident service. Most importantly, we are looking for a dynamic person who will add the strength of their unique industry experience and personality to an already wonderful team of committed employees.
- Makes introductory calls to all future residents and assisting with all aspects of move ins for new residents to assure quality control and confirm satisfaction with service that was provided. Includes follow up and acclimating new residents to building, services and amenities.
- Collects and posts all resident rent payments. Manages accounts receivable.
- Coordinates the filing of legal proceedings in accordance with local ordinances.
- Processes final statements.
- Reports - Delinquency and Collections, month end close.
- Supervises staff.
- Codes invoices and processes for payment.
- Liaises with vendors and contractor to ensure accurate billing.
- Assists Leasing with property tours as needed.
- Assists in the development and implementation of resident relation activities and events to enhance the residents’ appreciation of the building as a home.
- Provides administrative support with the resident web site, resident website access and letters, monthly mailings and other special projects as assigned by supervisory staff.
- Ensure efficient and courteous response to all resident requests, inquiries, concerns, etc. including follow up.
- Provides resolution to resident problems and on-going resident relations.
- In partnership with the building team members, serves as a liaison to the residents to foster good landlord/resident relationships.
- Handles all resident complaints expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally.
- Maintains accurate, efficient files for all site administration, including: lease files, operational procedure files, work-order files, etc.
- Prepares and processes appropriate written communications, i.e., memos, letters, insurance incident reports, etc. RENTCafee experience is preferred.
- Establish best practices and systems for office operations, policy and procedures
- Special projects as assigned.
- Provides admin support as needed in absence of Resident Service Specialist
- Manage amenity space reservations
- Manage and oversee third-party garage operator
• Minimum of 3 years of operations experience or upscale customer service experience- preferably in a position(s) that incorporate both.
• administrative/office management experience required with strong data/file management
• Management Experience in Property Management or Hospitality required.
• Ability to read financial state profit and loss statements, variance reports and budgets.
• Leasing experience desirable.
• High level of flexibility required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Superb analytical skills
• Must be highly organized
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evening events as required.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Yardi experience, preferred.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Leasing (Contract Law)