To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marysville, MI
- Reliance One, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Reliance One, Inc. • Marysville, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
- Ensure that all equipment controls are up to date and operational
- Minimize and control assembly downtime related to equipment issues
- Design and implement equipment changes related to electrical and pneumatic controls, as well as provide training relative to those changes
- Promote and investigate new concepts and advances in manufacturing techniques and equipment advantageous to manufacturing
- Develop, design and implement equipment to produce quality products
- Support continuous improvement program (CIP) / Kaizen projects to increase productivity and equipment longevity while reducing costs
- Share in keeping the workplace environment safe by ensuring that all guarding is in place and operative and all production equipment is running correctly, efficiently, and safety
- Support fabrication of equipment for manufacturing
- Enforce machine design standards
- Provide controls support to other departments of business as needed
- Set-up, train and implement troubleshooting guides to all maintenance & controls employees
Entry Level Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Open to recent college graduates with a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Entry Level Controls Engineer position
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.