AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE (ASL) CAREGIVERS NEEDED for non-medical home care company. Become a friend to someone and get paid to make a difference in someone's life. We will provide you with training and support so that your job becomes a rewarding career!
If you are compassionate, fluent in American Sign Language (ASL), and like to help others, read below to see if you’re qualified to apply.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervision for safety
- Companionship and activities
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Errands and incidental transportation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Activities of daily living assistance including personal care
Requirements you must satisfy include but are not limited to:
- 1 year of verifiable caregiving experience
- Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL) in addition to English
- Registration with the Dept. of Social Services as a Home Care Aid affiliated with our Home Instead office (i.e. must comply with and pay for any State requirements including but not limited to: submitting Home Care Aid application with $25 fee, submit and pay for a Livescan unless you've received one in the past that is transferable.)
- Drug Screen
- Tuberculosis screening
- Safe, reliable car that is available to you at all times
- Up to 2 verifiable personal and 2 verifiable professional references
- Flexible schedule
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
Compensation starting at $15 per hour DOE and the results of each phase of our hiring process. WE OFFER: paid training; flexible schedules; referral and incentive based bonuses.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
American Sign Language