Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.
Copy/Print Production/Copy Center: Responsible for prompt and accurate reproduction of all print requests. Reviews electronic file for print readiness, prints documents, punches, binds, assembles, sorts, laminates and performs pre-delivery quality control check. Receives, logs, delivers and tracks all activity for reporting purposes. Responds to customer requests. Performs routine upkeep and basic maintenance of equipment. Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests. Performs daily convenience care functions as needed.
Mail/Courier Services: Responsible for prompt and accurate receiving, sorting, delivery, pick up, and processing of all courier items, interoffice mail, newspapers, magazines and all classed of United States Postal Services mail. Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc). Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail. Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items. Responds to customer requests. Performs routine upkeep of equipment. Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
Reception/Office Services: Responsible for performing general front office reception duties such as greeting visitors, answering phone calls, taking messages, scheduling conference rooms, entering data into computer. Responds to customer needs and requests, accepts deliveries and sets up food and beverages for meetings. May also be responsible for copy/binding/copier maintenance.
File Room/Records File Services: Ensures all filing assignments from the current and previous day have been filed. Creates, maintains, updates, and monitors files, file database and file rooms. Coordinates special projects and other functions assigned by client contact and Site Manager. Ensures all file rooms are intact at all times.
Device Maintenance: Responsible for customer satisfaction through the performance and maintenance of reprographic equipment at customer location. Follows daily, established maintenance processes and procedures. Maintains routine upkeep of equipment including cleaning glass and surfaces, clearing paper jams, replenishing toner and loading paper. Evaluates equipment issues and notifies service department if unable to resolve. Delivers paper. Assists end-users in basic functionality of equipment. Records meter reads. Maintains service activity reports. Monitors supplies and restocks inventory.
Shipping/Receiving: Responsible for shipping and receiving incoming and outgoing packages, materials, parts, or products and verifying and maintaining records of all shipments. Receives shipments and counts pieces, retains shipment paperwork, follows delivery schedule for incoming shipments, and secures customer signatures. Responsible for operating shipping/receiving equipment, responding to customer requests, data entry, and maintaining inventory.
Inventory Services: Processes and monitors all inventory movement within assigned responsibilities, locations and organizations. Analyzes ongoing activity of inventory. Assists in identifying slow moving and obsolete inventory or when inventory levels are low. Monitors and communicates status of inventory. Initiates, conducts and reports on Physical Inventories.
Warehouse: Responsible for the accuracy and control of the shipping and dock operations. Experience in operation of a palette jack, regularly lifting heavy objects (50+ lbs) is required. Retrieves merchandise from stock or freight carrier, frequently with a palette jack. Verifies incoming shipments corresponding to packing lists. Completes required receiving documentation in order to maintain accurate department records. Packs, weighs, and labels parcels in a manner which minimizes the occurrence of transport damage. Responds to inquiries from internal personnel and customers and provides shipping status information.
High School diploma or equivalent required. No experience necessary.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.